“The development of a method for the differentiated therapy and prevention of pregnancy complications with assisted reproductive technologies, depending on the etiology of infertility”
- Grant Registration Number: PZ-20170923232
- Grant venue: Tashkent Medical Academy, molecular genetic laboratory of the Research Institute of Hematology and Blood Transfusion of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- Funding: for the project 702.08 million sums
- funding organization: the Ministry of Innovation of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- type of grant: Applied
- Grant deadline: 2018-2020.
- Sayidjalilova Dilnoza
- Title: Associate Professor, Doctor of Medical Sciences
- Position: Professor of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology No. 1 TMA
- Full time: Tashkent Medical Academy, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology No. 1
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact phones, fax: +998909318008
Our team works with couples suffering from infertility depending on gens polymorphism of the female and male infertility, as well as other genesis, which had negative IVF outcomes or pathological gestation with obstetric / perinatal complications of pregnancy.
There are varieties of pathological conditions leading to the development of complications during pregnancy, and the high rates of unsuccessful outcomes after the IVF. The development of a method for the differential prevention and treatment of pregnancy complications with assisted reproductive technologies, depending on the etiology of infertility, will reduce the incidence of pre- and postnatal complications. There are no national clinical guidelines for the management of women with the IVF. The importance of the polymorphism of the fertility genes in women and men as markers of complications in IVF remains nearly unexplored in the Uzbek population.
A criterion for an adverse outcomes of pregnancy will be developed based on the determination of the risk factors for the development of obstetric and perinatal complications in pregnant women with IVF, depending on the cause of infertility.
Mutations of the genes of female (ESRa, PR, BMP15) and male (AZF) fertility, mutations of the genes of the coagulation system (20210G / A prothrombin, Leiden, MTHFR, MTRR) will be investigated.
A rational method for the treatment and prevention of obstetric and perinatal pregnancy complications during the IVF will be developed, depending on the etiology of infertility, followed by an assessment of medical and economic effectiveness.
Confirmation of the presence of the associations between the alleles of the female and male fertility genes in the Uzbek population will allow to use this algorithm in the development of prevention and treatment of pregnancy complications in the IVF cases.