“The development of a method of the differentiated therapy and prevention for the various types of the catamenial epilepsy in women of childbearing age”
- Tashkent Medical Academy
- Financing: 690.19 million sums per project
- Ministry of Innovation and Development
- type of grant (applied)
- grant implementation period: 2018-2020
- Rakhimbaeva Gulnara Sattarovna
- Head Department of Nervous Diseases TMA
- Department of Nervous Diseases TMA
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Contact numbers: 90 1877469, 90 9020646
The problem of reproductive health is in the center of attention of the scientists around the world. It is one of the priority areas in the Republic of Uzbekistan. This aspect occupies a significant place in the Strategy of Action for the five priority areas for the development of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2017-2021, which is described in detail in the paragraph 4.2. According to the decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Sh. Mirziyoyev “Measures for the further development of specialized medical care for the population of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2017-2021,” dated June 20, 2017, the scheme for the provision of specialized medical services to the population was established, and the program of the measures for the further development of specialized medical care for the population of the country 2017-2021 was noted.
During the studies, the clinical picture features were clarified, the risks of developing catamenial epilepsy were identified. Neurophysiological, hormonal changes contributing to the development of catamenial epilepsy have been explored. In addition, the molecular genetic aspects of catamenial epilepsy have been observed. Based on the results of the study, the method for the differentiation of catamenial epilepsy has been developed.
The introduction of the results of our research will lead to a significant reduction in the reproductive dysfunctions in catamenial epilepsy using differentiated therapy of the catamenial epilepsy. The application of the proposed method for the treatment of the catamenial epilepsy will allow to achieve the state of clinical remission of the disease, which, in turn, will help to reduce the corresponding costs for the treatment of this patients groups.
Publications on the project (abstracts, articles, monographs, etc.)
- G.S. Rakhimbayeva: “Pregnancy and epilepsy: modern aspects of management and treatment” (Republican conference of Bukhara neurologists, September 2018)
- G.S. Rakhimbayeva, D.R. Sagatov, S. A. Nadzhimitdinov “Issues of catamenial epilepsy in women” / Journal of the News of Dermatovenerology and Reproductive Health.- T.- 2018, – No. 2.- P.44-46 .
- G. S. Rakhimbayeva, D. R. Sagatov, S. A. Najimitdinov “Cognitive disorders in women with epilepsy / Journal of Neurology.” – T.- 2018, – No. 3.- P.32-34.
- G.S. Rakhimbaeva, D.R. Sagatov, S. A. Nadzhimitdinov “Optimization of the treatment of catamenial epilepsy” // Scientific and practical journal “Neurology” .- 2019.- No. 3.- P.51-53.
- G.S. Rakhimbaev, D.R. Sagatov, S.A. Nadzhimitdinov. “Neuropsychological aspects of catamenial epilepsy” // Central Asian Medical Journal.- Issue 3.- 2019.- P.130-140.
G.S. Rakhimbaev, D.R. Sagatov, S.A. Nadzhimitdinov. “A method for the differential treatment of catamenial epilepsy in women” // Methodical recommendations.- T.-2019 .- 21 p.
- S. Rakhimbayeva: “Features of the management of pregnancy and childbirth in women with epilepsy” Master class with international participation (March 05, 2018 TMA).
- STRUCTURE OF COGNITIVE DISTURBANCES IN PATIENTS WITH CATAMENAL EPILEPSY. Rakhimbaeva G.S., Sagatov D.R., Nadzhimitdinov S.A. Department of Neurology, Tashkent Medical Academy Tashkent, Uzbekistan/Сolloquium-journal №28 (52), 2019.
- New web-approach epidemiology study of drug-resistant temporal lobe epilepsy (TLE) in Uzbekistan. A. Umarov, G. Rakhimbaeva / Journal of the Neurological Sciences (2019) Р.145.
- MRI-etiology parallels of medial and lateral temporal lobe epilepsy in Uzbekistan. A.Sattarova, G. Rakhimbaeva, D.Sattarova / Journal of the Neurological Sciences (2019) Р.140.
- Lateralization parallels study in Uzbekistan: Comparison changes between lateral and medial temporal lobe epilepsy. A.Sattarova, G. Rakhimbaeva / Journal of the Neurological Sciences (2019) Р.140-141.
The patent “Method for the treatment of catamenial epilepsy” has been prepared.
- Presentations at international congresses
- G.S. Rakhimbayeva: “Features of the management of pregnancy and childbirth in women with epilepsy” Master class with international participation (March 05, 2018 TMA).
Photograph “Related to the Project Work Process”