The head of the Laboratory: Lyubov N. Khegay, MD, Ph.D.
The major tasks of the Department for the Coordination of the Grant Projects are to manage, coordinate and control of the grant projects conducted at the Tashkent Medical Academy, establish project activities plans, monitor the targeted use of funding, summarize quarterly and annual reports, and submit reports to the Ministry of Innovative Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
During the years 2015-2019, TMA has implemented over 46 grants, of them:
- 7 fundamental
- 31 applied
- 5 youth
- 2 innovative
- 1 international
In 2020, 2 fundamental and 8 applied grants are being conducted.
Received 15 patents for diagnostic and medical devices, equipment, 4 computer programs.
26 agreements on the scientific and technical cooperation
69 agreements on an economic basis
The functional responsibilities of the head of the Department for the Coordination of the Grant Projects
- Monitoring and coordination the activities of the grant projects.
- Providing the proposals of the scientific projects and the evaluation of the grants to the head of the Interuniversity Scientific Research Laboratory
- Summarizing and monitoring of the grant projects reports in the accordance with the applications to provide to the Ministry of Innovative Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- To establish the research projects timeline of the scientific and practical work in the TMA and timely submits plans to the Ministry of Higher Education, Ministry of Health and Ministry of Innovation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- Creating quarterly and annual reports and monitoring the targeted and timely use of the financial resources/funding of the grant projects.
- Summarizing the proposals for the implementation of research results in practice.
- Organization and control of the documents preparation for grant projects in accordance with the reseach plan.
- Coordinating the research departments of the Interuniversity Scientific Research Laboratory in accordance with the main directions and plans of research and educational work, grant topics
- Finalizing the agreements on an economic basis of scientific and technical cooperation. Calculation of paid services is agreement with the planning and financial department of the TMA.