A Brief History
Interuniversity Scientific Research Laboratory, which included medical-genetic, molecular-cellular, pharmaco-toxicological and biological research departments (hereinafter abbreviated as ISRL) was created on the basis of:
- The order of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan PP-1533 dated May 20, 2011 “Measures to strengthen the material and technical base of the higher education institutions and to improve the quality of training of highly qualified specialists” (Appendix No. 5).
- The order of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan PP-2909 dated April 20, 2017 “On measures for the further development of the higher education system” (Appendix No. 2).
- The concepts, agreement and duties of the ISRL employees were revised and approved on February 27, 2014.
Departments of ISRL:
- Department for the coordination of grant projects
- Department of medical genetic and enzyme immunological studies
- Department of molecular cell technology with electronic microscopy
- Department of pharmaco-toxicological studies
- Department of biological and immunological studies